Alan Drey Memorial Scholarship
Each year, to honor the memory of direct marketing pioneer Alan Drey, MMEF awards up to three scholarships to outstanding college students interested in the field of direct or interactive marketing.
The MMEFScholarship Committee will review completed applications for final selection. Scholarship awards are distributed directly to the school based on the student’s continued achievement of the required criteria.
500 awarded annually to two students (one undergraduate and one graduate award)
1) Junior or Senior status (community college students welcome) or Graduate Student
2) Emphasis in the areas of marketing (direct marketing, interactive marketing or related fields)
1) Academic performance (minimum 2.75 GPA)
2) Involvement in extra-curricular activities with emphasis on organizational involvement
3) Quality of written application
Applications are open, download the application form and submit by March 20, 2015.
APPLICATION TO 2015 SCHOLARSHIP FORM
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
For the latest information and notifications, follow us on Facebook or Twitter!