Alan Drey Memorial Scholarship
Each year, to honor the memory of direct marketing pioneer Alan Drey, MMEF awards up to three scholarships to outstanding college students interested in the field of direct or interactive marketing.
The MMEFScholarship Committee will review completed applications for final selection. Scholarship awards are distributed directly to the school based on the student’s continued achievement of the required criteria.
$1,500 awarded annually to up to three students
1) Junior or Senior status (community college students welcome)
2) Emphasis in the areas of marketing (direct marketing, interactive marketing or related fields)
1) Academic performance (minimum 2.75 GPA)
2) Involvement in extra-curricular activities with emphasis on organizational involvement
3) Quality of written application
Applications will be available in January 2015.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For the latest information and notifications, follow us on Facebook or Twitter!