The first day of the program allowed faculty to present original research to their peers. Faculty presentations included:
- Leila Samii, Aurora University
- Kasia Firlej, Purdue University, Calumet
- Debra Zahay-Blatz, St. Edward University
- Jan Owens, Carthage College
- Susan Jones, Ferris State University
- Don Schultz, Martin Block & Vijay Viswanathan , Northwestern University
Following faculty presentations on Thursday, the group adjourned to the MidAmerica Club on the 80th floor of the Aon center for the keynote dinner and presentation. Jay Porter, President of Edelman Chicago, spoke to the group about the state of communications and how Edelman is approaching the digital world with a more integrated approach. It was a real privilege for the faculty to not only hear from Mr. Porter, but enjoy his company at dinner and cocktail hour in this intimate setting.
The second day of the program, also held at Edelman Chicago Headquarters featured Practitioner presentations.
- Jean McLaren | Behavioral Economics & Social Media President & CMO at MARC USA
- Rahim Poonja | Developing Digital Apps for Commerce (Relay) Head of Strategy, Business Development & Marketing for Local Commerce at Sears Holdings
- Jennifer Chiang | SVP, Director, Strategic Planning at FCB
- Jeremy Gold | Programmatic Buying Sr. Director, Audience Sales at Yahoo!
- LUNCH & NETWORKING (Sponsored by Shapiro+Raj)
- Scott Jones | Finding Your Target Audience with Programmatic Senior Product Manager at Maxpoint
- Mark Tack| Mobile wallets will become marketing platforms Vice President, Marketing at Vibes
For more information on the program and to read the speakers’ bios, visit here.